- Change the name of my blog, to something that is more fitting to it's theme. Done If you haven't noticed, the name of my blog is now Angels Home Sweet Homestead. I also registered the name, so my blog is now .com, instead of blogger.com. Something that I think looks neater, and more professional.
- Work on making my blog design look more professional. Cleaner, neater layout.
- Post on a more regular basis. I started working on this in the later part of 2015. I'm getting better at it, but still have room for improvement.
- Post YouTube videos. I started a YouTube channel a couple of years ago, but never really did anything with it, except post a few random videos. I really want to expand my blog though, and post videos of some of the recipes and frugal tips I post, as well as my families RV travels.
- Work on on exercise routine, and stick with it. Started in November 2015. I found the key to sticking with an exercise routine, is finding something you like doing, so it doesn't seem like such a chore. Duh! It may sound like a no-brainer, but you would be surprised at how many people chose certain exercises, simply because people they know are doing them, or it is the latest craze. I have found that my two favorite exercises are water aerobics, and line dancing. These may seem ancient to some, but I LOVE them! And that my friends, is the key. If you actually enjoy the exercises your doing, you'll keep doing them.
- Become full-time RV'ers. My husband and I have been seriously considering the idea of becoming full-time RV'ers. This would mean we'd sell our land and belongings, except our necessities, and become real life nomads, living in our RV year-round. This is a huge step to take, and one we're not quite sure we're ready for. So once we get home in the springtime, we are going to stay in our RV, instead of moving back into our home and see how it goes.
- Read the bible more. I try to read at least two chapters of the bible everyday. But sometimes I get busy, and by the end of the day I'm beat, and in pain from several health issues, and can do little more then fall into bed at night to try and sleep. My plan is to read the bible first thing in the morning, as I enjoy my coffee. Not only am I more alert then, but what a great way to start the day!
I'm sure I'll be adding to this list as the year progresses. But for now, these are the goals I want to concentrate on. I can't wait till the end of the year, to go back over all of them, to see which I completed, and which ones were left unfinished. Either way I'm a better person for having goals to work towards, which keeps me busy and productive, and helps me grow and enjoy my life more.